ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OZ bore size

Clio Trophy
Just bought some OZ superturismos that were on a clio but want to fit to my rover. I know the wheels are the right offset (ET40) and pcd (4 x 100)but need to fit some spigot rings with an inner diameter of 56.1mm. I know the previous owner had them on his clio so the spigot rings that came with the wheels must have an inner diameter of 60.1mm. But is there a way of finding the outside diameter of the bore? I cannot see on the back of the wheels where it says so and it doesn't say on the rings themselves. Measuring the rings themselves is a bit crude and if i'm 1mm out the new rings will be too small or too large so i want to know exactly.

Can anyone help?

Clio Trophy
Good idea i think i may be able to find a set tomorrow. It seems strange though that all the info apart from the bore size is stamped on the wheel.

tiTTy & SV650
verniers FTW I have 5 sets at work and one at home lol
even got a bollocking trying to get on a plane with a set once lol oops