ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P21S help?

Stage 2 172 Turbo
just got my p21s and had a quick go on a small area after i polished the car today,am going to do the whole car next weekend but need to know how long to leave it on for before i buff it off with a mf cloth because it was still very greasy after about 5 mins.
thanks
chris

Golf R32
It actually has direction for use on it - basically do not let it dry, apply it to a panel at a time and buff off. Do not let it dry as the finish won't be as good and it will be harder to get off

106 GTi
As above, panel at a time wipe it on and then remove straight away. No need to let it sit.

Golf R32
WHen I do mine I have the applicator in on hand and a microfibre cloth in the other. For larger panels such as the roof and bonnet i wax half then buff off and then do the other half

106 GTi
Thats the way, applicator in one hand cloth in the other!

As above for me to, though normal divide the roof into 4.

Stage 2 172 Turbo
cheers for the quick replys guys,would have took me hours to do the whole car otherwise:eek:

Golf GTI PP Mk7
i generally just wax the whole car, working my way around, then get the microfibre and buff it off, working the same way round, never had any problems and seems to come off ok, might try not letting it sit.