ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PAC code...

Been on hold to o2 now for 12 mins and I've given up.

Am I right in thinking that now I have used my o2 PAC code on my new Orange contract, my o2 contract is automatically cancelled?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Been on hold to o2 now for 12 mins and I've given up.

Am I right in thinking that now I have used my o2 PAC code on my new Orange contract, my o2 contract is automatically cancelled?

Once you give your new provider the PAC code. As soon as they initiate it and give you a transfer day Your existing one will cancel automatically on that day.

BUT double check the following month and make sure all Direct Debits etc have been cancelled.

I assume you are out of your old contract period anyway... (Otherwise you will have to pay remainder)

yep, I was on a rolling 1 month contract with o2. My o2 number got transferred on Thursday to Orange, so should be cancelled now then.

Cheers mate.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Orange? i hope you got £5000 and some sex

LoL

Fantastic Customer Service from them. Get straight thru to an english speaking person who actually knows what they are talking about, if not they get someone for you!

Simple :D

Hmmm, depends.

"Hi, I'd like to cancel my contract"

"I'm sorry to hear that sir. I'm sure we can do something for you. What was the reason for the cancellation?"

"The new iPhone"

"Thanks for your call. Your contract will cancel in 28days"