ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pagani Zonda R

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4gs...ult.asp?storyId=19631&feature=player_embedded

This has to be one of the finest track cars ever made.The carbon and titanium used in the weave of the bodywork is four times more expensive than normal carbon hence the 1.3 million asking price.

Im so glad the veyron came out as the first 1 million pound car.After that im sure there have been a small group of people like this just waiting to release stuff like this.And aston is next...

Turbos.
Repost xBillion.

I see what you're saying, but this is a pure race car. Not a comparison to the Bugatti at all. You certainly won't see one of these in Monaco!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The comparison to the bugatti was a monetery one and once the veyron was out it sort of lead the way for other s to do it,

Tangoed Works
creamed my pants when i saw the vid for the first time. most purposeful supercar in the world imo.