ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Parking dents.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I've got two bads ones. How much would it cost to sort. Could i do it my self with a dent puller?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Probably best to get some bodyshop quotes... mite not be cheap

Or try alternatives such as dent master etc.... go heavily on reccomendation tho! as it varies person to person.

Focus RS, 182 gone
dent master do it for about £50 a panel, always park in dissabled spaces then u wont get em, i never park next to other cars, always take up 2 spaces...... i got no dents :)

azzer2000 said:
dent master do it for about £50 a panel, always park in dissabled spaces then u wont get em, i never park next to other cars, always take up 2 spaces...... i got no dents :)

i thought you would get more in dissabled spaces as they are disabled and will not be able to get out there car easy

Focus ST
I've got a couple of small one on my car (dents that is, LOL)!! At the FCS this year they had the Dent Masters there, fixing dents at reduced price because of the show. They were quoting £35 per panel providing the dent was no bigger than 50 pence piece.

Try attending a show, see if you can get show price!!

182 has now gone!
There is a company in our area called dent magician.. took quite a bad dent out of my old Zetec S car door for £30.00, he also took a dent out of my b/friends car wing (someone kicked a football at it) and he charged £40.00... both were black cars he did a really good job...

Monaco Blue 172
Fletch123 said:
Your best bet for avoiding dents are the parent and child spaces, as they are massive.
azzer2000 said:

are u disabled? do you have small kids?

just park right at the back and walk the extra 200 yards u lazy arses! :p

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^^ Thats what i do as well . Park as far away as possible , on a funny angle and slightly over one of the white lines . Works about 90% of the time until some t**t decides to park next to you parallel at the same funny angle , lol .

Focus RS, 182 gone
Rob_887 said:
i thought you would get more in dissabled spaces as they are disabled and will not be able to get out there car easy

no because the doors can open fully without hitting yours

Focus RS, 182 gone
jooliona said:
are u disabled? do you have small kids?

just park right at the back and walk the extra 200 yards u lazy arses! :p

you still get some tw*t parking right next to you even if the car park is empty

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Dentsplus guy in the notts area is that good, Sytner use him on ferraris & other exotics.

+ he's a friend of a friend, all dents removed from mine & mrs car in an hour £40 + stella!

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
azzer2000 said:
was ita good job, or could you still see where theyd been when you looked down the side?

What do you think!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guys a genius.