ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passenger electric window

A few
Got a problem with my passenger electric window. When i press the button for it to go down, it goes down to about half way then makes a noise. Its like a GLUMP. Then it slows down past the half way point and hardly moves.

When pressing the button for the window to go up, it goes up really slow too. It also makes the same noise half way but then it carrys on going up really slow.

Anyone know what the fault could be?

BMW 323i Coupe
I'm not sure exactly, but I had the same problem to start with, and now when I press down for the window, it goes down to about half way, and then comes out of place and will only go back up if you pull the window back and hold it into place when doing it.

A few
Mine still works and i dont have to pull the window up or anything like that. But its really annoying has it takes a while for the window to go up and down.