ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC polish - east anglia

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Anyone know a place around the east anglia area that could PC polish my car? Need to get rid of awful swirl marks :dead:

Ta!

Dan.

RB 182
Probably best to contact Shooter who is a authorised CG detailer who is in Norwich but can travel too.

CS Dungeon
£100 for a full car to CS members, usually £200 to Joe public

I will also include a free full interior & exterior valet for CS members which includes, polish, sealant and wax

Anyone know a place around the east anglia area that could PC polish my car? Need to get rid of awful swirl marks :dead:

Ta!

Dan.

I'm based in Norwich but fully mobile, check my profile, but fully booked till 2nd week in Dec. On second thoughts see below..

£100 for a full car to CS members, usually £200 to Joe public

I will also include a free full interior & exterior valet for CS members which includes, polish, sealant and wax

WOW that is cheap, I don't even get out of bed for that much :quiet:

Those prices are only avaliable to paid up members

Yes but you are still offering a 50% discount, I applaud your ability to do this as I only offer a max of 10-15% discount and thats to full members of sites that I advertise/sponsor. I don't even give that much discount to family.

Though I guess it all comes down to overheads/time taken etc, not in any way knocking you, as I'm happy you can discount this much, maybe I should get you to do some work for me :D

CS Dungeon
Those prices are only avaliable to paid up members

Yes but you are still offering a 50% discount, I applaud your ability to do this as I only offer a max of 10-15% discount and thats to full members of sites that I advertise/sponsor. I don't even give that much discount to family.

Though I guess it all comes down to overheads/time taken etc, not in any way knocking you, as I'm happy you can discount this much, maybe I should get you to do some work for me :D

I do my family cars for free and charge mates a few beers as long as they help me.........your just a tight git;)
I'm not in the game to make huge profits (the mrs is the bred winner), I just wanted to be my own boss and to be able to sustain myself with a bit of extra spending money.

I have pretty big overheads!

Van - £???
Advertising - £1500 a year
Liability ins - £120 a year
Motor traders ins - £1300 a year
Tools - £???
Chemicals - £???
Sat nav subscription - £80 a year
Mobile phone - £480 a year
Website (down at the moment....bloody 123reg) - £70 a year

There just off the top of my head, am looking at renting a small unit for 6 months over winter time so I can take customers cars back when the weather is s**t

My price structure is pretty much the same as yours from looking at your website

I am more then happy to do any work which is out this way (Cambridge/newmarket/Ely/Mildenhall etc) for you, and if I get anything out your neck of the woods I will be in touch:D

I do my family cars for free and charge mates a few beers as long as they help me.........your just a tight git;)

Not tight, just in business to make a living, no point in giving away time and products for nothing, somewhere along the line it has to be paid for

I'm not in the game to make huge profits (the mrs is the bred winner), I just wanted to be my own boss and to be able to sustain myself with a bit of extra spending money.

I'm the bread winner, have a wife and 3 kids, still have a good standard of living

I have pretty big overheads!

Van - £???
Advertising - £1500 a year
Liability ins - £120 a year
Motor traders ins - £1300 a year
Tools - £???
Chemicals - £???
Sat nav subscription - £80 a year
Mobile phone - £480 a year
Website (down at the moment....bloody 123reg) - £70 a year

There just off the top of my head, am looking at renting a small unit for 6 months over winter time so I can take customers cars back when the weather is s**t

Simular costs, bought brand new van in Aug (Renault Trafic), plus all new gear for inside so have old gear as spares or for a 2nd van. You do however have a couple of odd overheads, Sat nav, way cheaper to buy TomTom after a couple of years, Ouch on mobile phone, mine is less than 1/3 of that, same for website (yep 123 are a waste of space). If you are fully mobile why have traders insurance unless you want to drive their cars. On advertising I guess you are doing yellow pages or something simular, if so I hope it works for you. Good luck on unit

My price structure is pretty much the same as yours from looking at your website

Yep noticed you'd been checking my site last night after my post, gotta love site tracking programs :) Though to be honest I can't remember the last job I did that was priced from my site, 95% of my work is now machine polish, I don't have many prices up on site as price is too fluid a subject, and someone with a badly swirled BMW will expect to pay the same as one lightlt swirled Ford

I am more then happy to do any work which is out this way (Cambridge/newmarket/Ely/Mildenhall etc) for you, and if I get anything out your neck of the woods I will be in touch:D

Same here mate :)