ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC Polisher Discount

106 GTi
Pm 182_blue he always has the latest codes. I havent done an order for a while.

Cheers

Rich

Chocolate Bar™
bump :)

have been researching one of these as im tempted to get one. i dont fancy importing the unit as i can get them from the UK - albeit at a slightly higher price. basically tho, is the 6'' polisher the one thats needed, or would a 5'' one suffice?
is autopia the best place for replacement pads and other accessories tho?

Mark

106 GTi
Middo said:
bump :)

have been researching one of these as im tempted to get one. i dont fancy importing the unit as i can get them from the UK - albeit at a slightly higher price. basically tho, is the 6'' polisher the one thats needed, or would a 5'' one suffice?
is autopia the best place for replacement pads and other accessories tho?

Mark

What have you found over here to go for?

The beauty of the PC is the backing plate is changeable so it can run 4, 5 or 6 inch pad set up's.

The Autopia Pads are good value but there are other UK companies selling pads now, Clean and Shiny, Serious Performance and Motorgeek.

Chocolate Bar™
cool - was looking at motorgeek to supply me with polishes etc. but couldnt find the pads on the website. was really only planning on buying a cutting solution specifically, and using it more as a buffer for my current polish/waxes - not sure if this is a good idea or not tho?

have found the PC in the UK for 85quid, but unfortunately (didnt realise) its a US based company in the UK so the delivery is 20quid. which makes it more expensive than autopia when you consider you dont a starter pack of pads etc.

RS 200
I followed 182_blue links from the tutorial and ordered the stuff from Screwfix, arrived yesterday.

My 110v gear:

110vgear.jpg

According to the tracking the polisher is in Los Angeles at the moment :)

Chris