ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PE2's vrs P-Zero Nero's ???

FF Blackgold 182
Fitted PE2's on the front the other week as they are what Reno fitted to the rear when I got the car and I didn't want to mix and match. I was told that they are about the best tyres for CS's by someone at another tyre fitters and Pro Tyre in Bristol didn't disagree. I'll probably get shot down in a minute tho!!;)

Last edited:
  1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
think both are excellent! pzeros are some times a fair bit cheaper

yeah thats what ive noticed. im extremely happy with the michelins and think theyr excellent compared to other tyres ive used but ive never used the pirellis so not sure whether to get them for a change

172 PH1,Skoda oct VRS
i had p zeros and they r good and i drive quite hard they wear out slower too. Got those yoko semi slicks now very good apart from now the weather is getting poo!

SLK 350
I got some new boots on mine recently, got PE2's on back still but i swapped the fronts for Eagle F1 GSD3, as they were £35 cheaper than PE2's and came W rated. However the priniciple reason I went for these was because of the performance in wet conditions. The PE'2 I found were very prone to aquaplaning, the GSD3 seem a much more capable wet weather tyre, possible due to the tread pattern.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
GSD3's for me too. Would rather sacrifice some dry handling for better wet handling. And never had a problem wet or dry with the F1's.

Tangoed Works
Ive found the PE2's to be excellent in the wet. Mabye different people can get better results out of different tyres depending on their driving style.