ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

peco 3 back box

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

hi, im looking at a 3" round peco back box for my 1.2 16V but i dont want somthing that makes a loud chav noise, only somthing i can hear when i put my foot down. thats why i though a 3" would be better being smaller? or is that wrong?

anyone got or heard one in action? got any videos or pictures of it?

cheers

The Beast MK4

Dont go for Peco mate, I had a 4" round and it didnt sit right at all. I ditched it sharpish for a custom. Waste of 120 dolla. Its still sitting around waiting to be sold.

Peco are chav though, very cheap & cheerful.
Get a decent make- if moneys tight (im not saying it is) try for an almost new one on here, or ebay.

The Beast MK4

Cat-Back can be louder than just a backbox is depends how much baffling you get put in. I would recommend going to Motorsportworld in Strathaven to get your zaust. They did mine and 16vClios. Cost £300 for cat-back cut in to the bumper.