ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol Blue??

Beetle
correct me if i'm wrong on the name of the colour, i really like it but i hardly ever see any on here that are that colour. has anbody got one? or any decent pics of one?
Ta:D

Beetle
does look a tad monaco, bit fuzzy to tell, i think petrol blue is more greeny-grey coloured

someone on here posted a pic of his.. think it may have been in the for sale section actually ages ago??

thats the only time ive seen a pic of the petrol blue! must be really rare?

iv got a lot of pics of the petrol blue clio ill up load some soon, hope the guy whos car it is dont mind. Renault only made 9 in this colour aswell.

PetrolBlueClio6.gif

PetrolBlueClio4.gif

PetrolBlueClio2.gif

PetrolBlueClio1.gif

PetrolBlueClio.gif

106 GTi
Its a mad colour not sure if I like it or not.

Must be the rarest 182 colour for sure?

MKIII 138
rcp said:
Definately the rarest, they only sold a few.

true, im after one in a few years when the cup has gone, but then again they will just give that colour to the MKIII RS and millions will have it, got to be a typical reno move.

MKIII 138
p.s could do with some different wheels on that and lowered.. ohh hang on..

petrolalloy.gif

muahah sexual pieeeeessss

cooper s full areo kit...
that is lush colour, not seen it before guys but def keen on it.
They all made in 182's guys?
vipersig.png

A well built VW
This colour is a bit like the inferno , 10000000x better in the flesh lucky enough to see one in Edinburgh and it was lush

Beetle
ahh cheers for them matey there great:approve:
i love the colour from the pics so imagine it would be even better in the flesh:cool:

Saw one at Brands on a RS track day there.

Its nothing special when its dull and gloomy outside... but if the sun's out the colour really comes alive and becomes a green/blue/pearl flip.

In the sun its a stunning colour.