ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH2 Extreme or Campus Sport, difference?

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
Hi all,

So I have a 'campus sport' 1.2 ph2 and a work college is looking to buy one for his son aswel, he has found one but also found an 'extreme' 1.2 ph2 (£200 cheaper) and as far as I can tell they are exactly the same spec.

Was there any difference between them, does anyone know as the posts i can find are asking 'extreme vs dynamique'.

I can't find any info to tell me the difference between these 2, even through google.

They are both colour coded, same bumpers, same seats, elec windows, fog lights, a/c, no sunroof, 1.2 16v, 3 door, 55 reg, just a different sticker on the back.

Anyone know? Cheers.

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
I looked on there earlier but it seams to be wrong.

Here is the Campus Sport spec, in brackets is what I do and don't have and these are the same for the other Campus Sport and for the Extreme my college is looking at.

Alloy wheels (yes)
Cloth seat trim (yes)
Electric mirrors (no, manual)
Folding rear seats (yes)
Front fog lights (yes)
Full size spare wheel (yes)
Heated mirrors (no)
Height adjustable drivers seat (yes)
Service indicator (no)
Sports seats (no)

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Campus are pretty shite spec wise usually and extreme are just a trim variant.

Campus don’t have sunroof usually and neither do extremes depending on what year it is. Extreme usually have a coloured interior too.

All the same D4F 1.2 engine and same gearbox. The best for spec are Dynamique

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
That's all i can see that they are both near identical, unless the interior styles were an optional extra as again mine and the other 2 are all the same.

It's just confusing me how the Campus Sport and Extreme are the same with different names.

Turbos.
There were two PH2 Extremes, the I and II. The former had a blue/green interior and was better spec; i.e. a jazzy version of the Dynamique. The Extreme II was based on the Authentique and the interior had red accents instead. It was aimed to being more budget, and was then replaced by the the Campus once the new PH3 Clio came out. Had no idea there was a Campus Sport, but by the sounds of what you are saying, that returned it to Dynamique levels of equipment.