ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Philips bluevision or Philips whitevision?

What's the difference for Clio bulb upgrade? Which is better?

If i were you, I'd save up some pennies and get some RS xenons. Look so much better. Can usually pick up a pair on here for 100 quid. To answer your question, the name of the bulbs say it all really. Personally i think the former is better.

Tomo_Rep.97

ClioSport Club Member
So literally the blue vision have a blueish tinge and the White vision are whiter? I just didn't know because they are new if they were a lot better or anything.

So if I brought a set of xenon headlights what else would I need to do? I have no idea about these things.

Well try and purchase as a complete unit asin bulbs, ballasts, ignitors etc . Usually they come complete. It's then just a case of replacing them with yours. Plug and play

Stick a wanted thread up and see whay people have got. Have a look in the for sale section

Tomo_Rep.97

ClioSport Club Member
Well try and purchase as a complete unit asin bulbs, ballasts, ignitors etc . Usually they come complete. It's then just a case of replacing them with yours. Plug and play

Stick a wanted thread up and see whay people have got. Have a look in the for sale section

What is a ballast? Ahh thanks mate I'll have a look around!

Saw a set of 172 xenons on eBay earlier for £85, with the black housing which seems to be more desirable. Can find the link if wanted

Nice one cheers, I'll look for them!

+1 to xenons. I have a rep and went down uprated lights route before xenons. Waste of time, Nothing compares to xenons when it comes to lighting up the roads. A "sheet of white light" as I call it. Plus they look the part too.

Buy a set off here or ebay or local breakers yard. Make sure they're complete as mentioned with ballasts (big silver battery type housing thing on the underneath) then simply unplug your old lights and plug the xenons in (bumper off job)

Rep link if interested, xenons on last page I think

http://www.cliosport.net/threads/joes-1-4-16v-clio-sport-replica-pic-heavy.700938/

Can't go wrong :)