ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phone contract help

Clio 197
I am eligible for an upgrade on my phone and Carphone warehouse rang me today and said they can do the iPhone 4s for £31 a month and £169 one off cost for the phone. I said I will think about it and they are going to ring me again tommorow. But I just looked on the website and that deal is open for anyone, but I thought with an upgrade you are supposed to get a better deal for staying with the same network?

Does anyone know if I can get a better deal if I say I will take out and upgrade? Do they normally agree to some money off/better deal if you agree to stay with them?

Cheers

Depends what rules are in place and what your value is. In terms of the 4S it probably will just match what a new customer gets currently across most networks. The network / CPW know they are gonna sell them at that price so why sell them cheaply?