ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photo transfer software

A4 Avant
Just got my new camera and switched to using the Nikon software. TBH I prefer the canon EOS utility. I can't get the nikon software to do what I want. Before, each days photos were downloaded in new seperate folders. The Nikon software just dumps all the photos in one file. Anyway around this and what do you use?

I dont use any particular software for transfering photos from any camera, just plug it in, wait for the auto detect window to pop up, and open folder to view files. Copy and paste to where i want them. Not sure on pros and cons of that method but its always worked fine for me!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I dont use any particular software for transfering photos from any camera, just plug it in, wait for the auto detect window to pop up, and open folder to view files. Copy and paste to where i want them. Not sure on pros and cons of that method but its always worked fine for me!

+1

Not installing crappy software i'd never use on my pc.

A4 Avant
Thats the way I used to do it, but tried the canon software and it was brilliant. Plug the camera in and it automatically puts all photos in folders in date order.

Looks like I'm going back to using windows explorer then.