ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop help please

Suzuki SV1000S
Here is the car:

Sideview.jpg

I need to decide which colour to go for in the wheels, Silver. black or white? Same size as current ones - But Team Dynamics Pro Race 1's, thanks:

proraceklein.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
silver i reckon but in the mean time just paint your phase 2's black... :evil:

1096376156__blackwheels1.gif

Suzuki SV1000S
But the Pro Race 1's only weigh about 6kg matey plus check this out:
ebay --> Item number: 8000592637

Only £425 delivered or £500 for silver!

Car is well low isn't it hehe

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Well thats just my opinion mate which is worth naff all. Get what YOU want.

I just think bright silver wheels go well on black valvers and blacks been done imo.....

Multispokes look good too. Here's my old one although i had 17's...

myvalver.gif

Suzuki SV1000S
Yes I think the silver ones would better agree now, Am gonna see if I can get some 16's though I think as the 15's will make the car MEGA low as the tyres are 55 profile now and the 15's come with 45 profile eekk.

320d
Get silver wheels with full chrome cage to match then subtle bits like clear side repeaters will help to break up all the black

Vee dub
Those PH 2's look class in black on that black valver!

I'd go for silver with those wheels, and i'd raise it a bit too! :0 Looks a bit weird that low.

Suzuki SV1000S
YEah am gonna go for the silver ones, cheers guys - Getting a carbon Bonnet, Kevlar Seats and Full Roll cage too so I have to climb in hehe!

Suzuki SV1000S
It is matey - I had to get 50 profile tyres as the 45 profile will make the car rest on the floor lol!

They are Base Silver ones matey, like these (5.8kg according to Deamon Tweeks)
ProRace1.jpg

Bloody good considering tyress were £180

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Ktec, bb, ebay, or just get thm from Renault as there the same as the mk2's

Suzuki SV1000S
Damn already ordered silver ones mate

Yeah I was lucky with the wheels, they are a limited edition, They were all they had left in stock hehe

Suzuki SV1000S
I am looking forward to getting the car lol.

It has had a new gearbox, Drive shafts, discs and pads all round, headgasket, alternator, bearings (front), Rear gas shocks and strut tops.

At the moment I am having done, the: Exhaust mounts, ABS Sensor O/S front, Starter Motor, oil gauges etc (senders), new readiator, windscreen seal, MOT, remote locking and more - Few! Told you it was a project, needs alot of work. But drives superbly and is only on 69k!