ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PHOTOSHOP REQUEST -- ALLOY COLOUR CHANGE

'14 Auris Hybrid ST
Can anybody here help me with photoshop?

i want to see what my car would look like with black alloys and white calipers, and bullets.

when i have found my friend that can help i will send the shots of my car over, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Would be quicker if you just posted up a pic and then the photoshop wizards will quickly post up a reply - wouldn't go with white calipers you'll regret it!

'14 Auris Hybrid ST
IMG_1994.jpgIMG_1996.jpg

i dont mean to be cheeky to the lads that are to do this for me, is it possible to make the grille on the one white? I dont want a white grille but ive always thought if im to colour code
black and white what would white grille look like haha

ill try shopping it myself but it'll be more of a laugh then insightful to me :p

'14 Auris Hybrid ST
i know it would haha can all but wonder though!

not keen on black on black at all, but ive been told by the mrs Purple & orange are out of the question :(

TT QS
Please don't do your grill white it won't look good. Spinksy wanted to do his green and that was terrible. The black wheels don't look to bad

'14 Auris Hybrid ST
nah i didnt plan for a white grille myself, i might make it the black beauty i just wasn't keen on the pic i saw as it had super high ride height haha!

please someone shop my picture!
ill have a go tonight.

'14 Auris Hybrid ST
also bud off topic, do you get stopped with that tiny front plate? I want one to tidy front end up but not if i will get warnings and fines haha!

SG9 Forester STi
As above, don't paint the grille, it never looks good! I like the black on black but I'm not sure that the white accents would suit it tbh.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Black to White in Photoshop isn't as straight forward as whatever to Blue/Red/Pink/Yellow etc pretty much every other colour apart from white! God knows why.

Last edited:
  '14 Auris Hybrid ST
Can you do it on my car please?
:bump:
cheers :) its just so i can see what else i'd need to change haha :rasp:

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Sorry, I thought that was yours haha! It's gonna take a little longer on your alloys, and I'm a bit busy right now mate :(

TT QS
also bud off topic, do you get stopped with that tiny front plate? I want one to tidy front end up but not if i will get warnings and fines haha!

Ive had a proper tiny plate and now I have just the reduced height one a lot of people have and they've never said a word. Some people have had problems but not me

Please don't do your grill white it won't look good. Spinksy did do his old grille green and that was terrible. He then saw sense and bought a black RS grille and his car now looks epic. Even if it isn't finished quite yet ;)

EFA :eek:

and White bullets can look nice mate, the key is to do little bits that will highlight the car and stand out in a good way, I still have my bullets and rear bumper insert to paint but I will show you some pics for now when I get chance to give you an idea :)

'14 Auris Hybrid ST
Cheers bud, im a bit scared to spray my bullets as i have never sprayed before, also if i dont like it ill be gutted.

it was either that or make the car fully black, but i think that could look tacky :/

Cheers bud, im a bit scared to spray my bullets as i have never sprayed before, also if i dont like it ill be gutted.

it was either that or make the car fully black, but i think that could look tacky :/

Have a look at KChristmas's thread, he went all black and it looks really nice :)

and practice helps alot when painting mate, if you don't like it there is always the option to repaint it a different colour ;)

you just need to find a colour you will be happy with and that goes with black well