ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Request for Newbie. :)

Renault Clio Mark 1
Hey peeps,
I have been referred to this site for some great Clio advice and to hopefully find a kind member to photoshop some alloys onto a mark 1 clio for me. This would be much appreciated,

Thanks
Dan :evil:

Golf GTI 1.8T
welcome to cliosport Dan!! If you post a picture of the wheels and the car you want them on and then I'm sure someone would be happy to help.

P.S I'm not good enough yet :(

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
another dan, this is getting confusin...Welcome chap.
A beta idea rather than a photoshop would be just to ask to post pics...Allows peeps to show off too. lol

Renault Clio Mark 1
Hi, I'm afraid the car view isn't too good, but it's good enough for the wheels to be super imposed onto the car. :) Cheers

Please note the grill at the front isn't permanent lol. :D

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Really bad shop but hard with the angle of car! Not too keen on the wheels myself(dont they only come in 17s up?) If you can get a side pic ill have another go!?

Last edited:
  Renault Clio Mark 1
Hey peeps, do you think these alloys will suit the clio better then?? I have 4 hours to get them. :)

Chocolate Bar™
welcome to the site! i prefer the second ones tbh... are they chrome mirrors and wiper blades? :S

Renault Clio Mark 1
Hiya mate, thanks for the reply. Yes I am abit of a modder lol, this is my first car so I thought I'd spruce it up will some new mirrors, exhaust, tail-lights, alloys, ICE system, etc.

Those second alloys came off a Ford Mondeo, but they are 15" and have 4 studs (like my Clio) so does this mean they will fit?

Cheers

Beetle
dnbmasta said:
Those second alloys came off a Ford Mondeo, but they are 15" and have 4 studs (like my Clio) so does this mean they will fit?

Cheers
Nope.
you need to get the correct offset and stud pattern size i.e. 4x100

Chocolate Bar™
pretty certain they wont fit, as i think the mondeo pcd is 108, might get away with wobbly bolts? When your modding your car just make sure you dont get tooo carried away with 'stuck on' bits, makes it look a bit cheap. I'd save up for a good set of alloys, suspension, exhaust before anything else :) oh and i'd stay clear of lexus lights, maybe save some money by tinting them?