ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop request!!!

R.I.P 182
Sorry to be annoying!! Can anyone photoshop this kinda colour

honda_jazz_pink.jpg

onto this valver please??

(shall be spraying it this colour soon so wanna see the results!!)

1081287933__DSC003141.jpg

R.I.P 182
Nah not mine, im getting James' (Rockports) :D

He's heading for a scooby WRX Sti Type R or an RX7, so im getting this beauty!!! (But shes going pink!)

R.I.P 182
kinda but the honda pink is very different, pale pink metallic, that colours nice but this is a lil more subtle for me :)

1.8 Civic EX
probably a bit tooo "hot" pink but I say go for it. will upset a few of the peeps on here tho! lol

1081287933__DSC003141copy.gif

and yes it is a very poor photoshop but I had to wear sunglasses to do it! :clown:

Golf GTI 1.8T
theres a few guys on here that would!
I think it will look quite nice and will be different I spose.

Williams 2
Me thinks you should keep it black, looks nice:D You got black leather seats in that too?

Last edited:
  106 GTi
I took a selected decent size area of colour from the Honda, cut & pasted it, blured and extended it and overlayed it over your pink version.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
You'll struggle to insure that valver if ur 18!!!! Plus the superlegg's will look pants against the pink...Car looks spot on just now.

Nippy white cup
Or you could have taken the really pink version , select replace colour click on the pink then had a play...probably with saturation

Chris

Nippy white cup
Did it on here....as above and -47 on the sat setting under replace colour.

Took about 10 secs so a bit easier to do

Chris

1081287933__DSC003141copy.jpg

R.I.P 182
wow it looks stunning!!!!!!! :D Thankyouuuuuuuu!!! No im gonna go for that now!!

I wont struggle to insure, they didnt want too much when i was 17, now im older it will be cheaper.. it has a 2ltr williams engine in it too, (Rockports valver) so its a beauty!

R.I.P 182
(reasonable ish!!!) My quote at 17 was 1700 with my mum as a 2nd driver (30 yrs NCB) so put it down a lot.. will do a quote soon for it at 18 :) Its cool coz its got a williams engine so nice and nippy.. (maybe its cheaper coz im female ;) )

good luck with it, as that will be one hell of a quick motor for a first car (it is your first car isn't it ?)

ps, leave it as it is - pink will de-value it massively !!!

R.I.P 182
lol i understand im just ignoring it!!!

And i know it will devalue but it will look gorgeous :( Could always respray it?? Its not done that many miles (the engine!) cars on 100k though so wouldnt get much for it after ive finished with it!!

Have driven it about before, its a lovely car :)

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
if you want to paint it pink my dear, paint it pink.
You'll always sell it after, some sausage jockey round our way painted a chavalier 1.6 on a h plate, painted it bright pink and put some chrome wing mirrors on it and sold it for two grand!!
I personally think its good to be different. Imagine how boring it would be if everyone was the same!!!