ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop request...

clio
will someone do my car like the black one below, i just want my front bumper smoothed off the same and colour coded side strips and door handles and maybe the sport side skirts thanks.
theclio018.jpg

theclio016.jpg

clio5.jpg

145db Euro'd clio
loose the mudflaps.get some coilovers, take the helper springs out and wind them down so it scapes everywhere. then smooth the bumper should look pretty cool then. then maybe more stretched tyres and spacers!

clio
loose the mudflaps.get some coilovers, take the helper springs out and wind them down so it scapes everywhere. then smooth the bumper should look pretty cool then. then maybe more stretched tyres and spacers!

ive got vmaxx coilovers in it and im going to take the mudflaps off and put drop it more and then get 175/50/15 tyres on it

Clio 200 cup
ive got vmaxx coilovers in it and im going to take the mudflaps off and put drop it more and then get 175/50/15 tyres on it

My v-maxx went "alot" lower than that and I also had 165 50 15 on my wheels, perfect stretch IMO. As for "euro" it rarely works just make it look clean!

clio
My v-maxx went "alot" lower than that and I also had 165 50 15 on my wheels, perfect stretch IMO. As for "euro" it rarely works just make it look clean!
they arent the full way down im putting it down more soon and taking off the mudflaps

clio
I'm getting the 172 rear bumper, taking off the mudflaps, getting it colour coded, droping it more and getting tyre strecth.