ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop request

zs
Hi everyone. im new to the forum and just bought a red Clio Mk2 as my first car. Wondered if anyone could photoshop it lowered by 30mm with team dynamics monza alloys in white, silver and black.

Cheers

As father and son....
dont do 30mm mate, ive just had mine lowered to 60 but initally thought of 30. If your putting new wheels on it, drop it as much as u can go for it. You can pick up a decent pair of 60mm lowering springs for ~50 quid off the forums here if ur just patient and wait for a sale. Dont rush into 30 its a real waste i promise :)

zs
Thanks everyone. heres the pics. im thinking about 16" alloys. wasnt sure about a 60mm drop because i still want to get people in the back.

pics wont load!! any help on how to get them up??

2004 1.2 Dynamique
www.photobucket.com

upload the image

then type

zs
pictures are now uploaded.

wolfracealloy.jpg

98d92501.gif

4c5a2162.jpg

Any chance you could do the car with each of the alloys (16") and a 30mm drop and a 60mm drop to see the difference?? thanks again

zs
pictures are now uploaded. have to put on separate posts so all urls can be uploaded.

wolfracealloy.jpg

98d92501.gif

Any chance you could do the car with each of the alloys (16") and a 30mm drop and a 60mm drop to see the difference?? thanks again

zs
Obviously haven't got the hang of uploading pictures yet and you can't delete posts!! these are the last pics

ae96459e.jpg

whitemonza.jpg

fe77d817.jpg

zs
looks good m8. think il have to get one of them spoilers. where you get yours from? You got 16's on your clio?

The Beast MK4
blinky said:
looks good m8. think il have to get one of them spoilers. where you get yours from? You got 16's on your clio?

Got the spoiler of a guy on here for £35. Keep watching the for sale forum as they come up occasionally. The wheels are TSW razor's and are 15's. Nice and cheap aswell if your on a budget. :D