ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request RED VALVERS

Valver..
Im looking for a Valver and ive been offered a Cheery Red valver hes sent me a few pictures but i just wont a few more because its not my first choice in colour, it can be any type of car standard or modified...

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
I can only remember 3 from this site, one owned by Carbon Nut which I think was sould to someone else in the club. The other was felix16v and i think a guy called Daz.

Of course, taht isnt any help at all.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
a_478.jpg

a_477.jpg

a_7.jpg

Valver..
it is a nice colour car i think... ive been offered one 91plate 56k...pretty much standard he wonts £1650 for it... rek its a good deal if its up together?

Valver..
lool....wat as he banned for? im really startin to like that colour...its good not many ppl have em!

Valver..
the mileage is good....56k and the price looks right 1650...hes sendin me more pics tomorrow nite...the sunroof leaks thou and the heater only works on setting 3...easy to fix?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
think there is a guide on here for the sunroof...can be a pain i think

the heater could just be the connection = easy

or

it could be the heater matrix = right pain in the ass

clio head said:
like the Red alot now!! :D... its a Phase one thou...do Ph1's come with E/W E/M E/SR...??
If it's a Phase1, it could be Etruscan Red or Carmen Red.

Carmen Red was used on J regs.. Etruscan on K regs. (Carmen was also used on Phase2 N regs.. Etruscan on Phase1/2 L and M regs)

If it's Carmen (J reg), it'll just have a tilt manual sunroof - Etruscan (K reg) it'll have an electric tilt-and-slide sunroof.

Both will have Electric Windows and Mirrors.

All of the Valvers above look like Carmen Red to me (and the registrations say so too...)

Yea, Carmen Red then.
Won't have an Electric Sunroof as I said above - just a manual tilt one!

Valver..
True dont worry.... but i can only view it on weekends and stuff.. coz of work and the light...hour and a half drive is well.. :D

chris... my old 4x4 was a bright, non metallic red and i loved it!

its a really strong colour when its been cut/polished/waxed.

Valver..
Cheers for that Dan, u got any pics of yours..? I like the fact not alot of ppl have the Red on here...:D

fUbAr said:
chris... my old 4x4 was a bright, non metallic red and i loved it!

its a really strong colour when its been cut/polished/waxed.

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
My red valver!!
At the moment when the picture was taken, i had just collected it in Germany, and therefore it is pretty dirty, also the damage has been fixed!!
I have actually grown to quite like it!! I think iam going for some white rims for the summer!!!
11507.jpg

11513.jpg

Valver..
^^^^....SEX...never seen them like that b4....givin me ideas..i was thinkin of sprayin them white if i end up with the car! :D

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
clio head said:
PMSL...you make me laff..you goin to the next air field meet...wanna race put some dollar down on it :D:D:D:D he he

am glad i make you laugh mate...thats what i am here for

can't make it to the airfield so you have won the race already...lol