ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pic request tinted windows

Burbler
Sorry its only the rear 2 and I don't know percentage, I used limo black form halfords.
I've not bin much help really have I ?!:eek:
Never mind

Attachments

• P1010015.JPG
    P1010015.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 98
  Polo + Micra
there's a pic of mine in the gallery (although not a good one) with tints all round

the police say the fronts have a 37% vlt same film all round

172 M69 eater
id have medium round the back and light fronts... in fact thats wat iv got :D

personally i think really dark tints on black cars make them look like vans...

Last edited:
  Polo + Micra
i got a clue of make, got it done at a dodgy guy locally

37% visual light transmission where as it should be 75% iirc.

getting light at front and dark at back does make it look like a van

this is mine.... not sure how muchs its tinted as it was on the car when I bought it, I can find out if you like the look.

Picture005.gif

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Personally i'd just get light smoke all round limo looks daft looks too dark, and then if you start messing about having light smoke in front windows and limo in the back it looks daft

1.6 focus zetec....
ive got limo and 25%....the frnts are illegal but not once have the old bill said anyhting when theyve pulled me so......will gt a pic up as soon as my camera wants to work

Kiza

1.6 focus zetec....
You can have what ever you want on the back three windows and the 2 front one's have to be more than 30% i believe but not 100% sure

Kiza

ST
Mine are 20% on the 3 rear windows and 35% on the front.....

Oh and excuse to post a few pics lol

Last edited: