ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pic request

take the bottom half of the rear bench out, put back rest's all the way down and voila, it looks like a stripped carpeted interior, lol. sorry mate, havent got any pics of a car like that but it would give you a good idea.

Beetle
stripped4.jpg

i would go and put the boot carpet in to give you some sort of an idea as to what it'd look like, but i can't be arsed sorry lol:clown: :eek:

Beetle
lol, it gets too noisy:eek: ive lost some more weight by taking the rear splitter off instead;) :clown:

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Scott-16v! said:
stripped4.jpg

i would go and put the boot carpet in to give you some sort of an idea as to what it'd look like, but i can't be arsed sorry lol:clown: :eek:

Scott,
Have you just down that for the pod. I was thinking about stripping my back seats sub box etc out but thought is it really worth it and will it go that much quicker?

Rob

mk1 phase 3
lucky said:
Yes! Get everything out the back laddy, you'll notice the difference.

you see, its the way forward. dont know about feeling a difference cuz i only did it cuz i like the look:approve: as my car is only a 1.2

mk1 phase 3
and as iv spammed your thread :rasp: i thought id do the decent thing and find a picture for you, it is rmcardal. found the pic in 'forum users modified clios' thread. hope u dont mind me using it mate :dapprove:

Attachments

• inside1.jpg
    inside1.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 25