ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pick up my Pearl White 200 tomorrow!

Fiesta ST200
So as per the title, i've bought a pearl white 200. Full fat with cup pack.

Spec is as follows:

10 plate done 20,000
Cup pack
Speedlines in black
GT Spoiler
Deep black roof
Bluetooth with USB

That is all. :) Pretty damn happy with it, I said from day 1 if I could find a pearl white one I would snap it up. And here it is, cup chassis and all.

I will post some pics in here tomorrow afternoon when Ive got it!!

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Nice one fella, blimey a few months ago pearl whites where rare as rocking horse Sh*t, theres been a few crop up in the last few days, all making me ever the more jealous that mines still being built :(

Fiesta ST200
They are still pretty damn rare mate! thats why I went for it, you never see them about!

Hope you love yours as much as I love mine!

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Nice one mate, yeah had to be pearl for me, love the colour! Getting so impatient waiting around, should hopefully be here by the end of the month. Get some pictures up tomorrow.

Clio RS200 + cup
Just bought mine, wanted a white one but couldnt find one so ended up with black, happy with it tho, enjoy!

V6 255
+1 hoping it is my old one, going to a forum member who'll hopefully look after it rather than someone who doesn't care as much about cars

Fiesta ST200
I know, lack of recaros and projectors is sad :( but not necessity. Thus I had to snap it up!!

Just the one pic at the minute, a real minter. I will give it a clean on my lunch tomorrow and take some pics with the SLR :) thanks for all the comments!
4f4dfc06-0d1b-64f1.jpg

Fiesta ST200
Roy, it certainly is your old one. I will look after her very well.

I had to steal a couple of old pics of your car to show some friends! :p

V6 255
Roy, it certainly is your old one. I will look after her very well.

I had to steal a couple of old pics of your car to show some friends! :p

You take good care of her.

Some more pics of her here too http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss112/roystinho/Clio 200/

Rest assured I looked after it very well. Always warmed up before driven properly, always cleaned by myself, and given a comprehensive detail twice (though probably needs another to be absolutely perfect now).

Fiesta ST200
Cheers for the comments. Re assures me that I made the right choice!!

I will roy for sure. I'm pretty into detailing myself, I tend to spend a whole day on cleaning/waxing a lot of the time. And I'm pretty anal about servicing and treating the car nicely!

You should hopefully see it at some meets this year! Thanks for the link I will have a look now :)

Fiesta ST200
Couple of pics, I struggle to capture the colour because im rubbish with a camera. It's truly stunning in the flesh.

DSC06406.jpg

DSC06409.jpg

DSC06412.jpg

DSC06415.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's strange how the GT Spoiler's in Deep Black. Normally they're body-coloured, even with the i.d roof option you have. :/

You need black centre caps!