ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of youre RT's

^^ Granny :mad: LOL

dmacmichael where you from mate?

No pics of mine btw (untill its finished)..its a secret :quiet:

Clio 197 F1
im from warrington, cheshire m8...how rare is the leather interior? on the valvers wasnt it? that would look lush!

PM Akira for some pics. He's got a nice RT.

If you get one, remember to pay a fiver and become a member ;)

Clio 182
I had an RT brand new back when R reg were out lol - however when I replaced it for a 1.4 Sport a few years later, the drive was amazingly different, the RT was awful in comparison... might be worth driving both to see the difference :)

Clio 197 F1
hmmm i havent seen any of these sports ones about in auto trader? are they rare?

btw jaybee rt if i do, i will make sure am a member!

Clio 182
dmacmichael said:
hmmm i havent seen any of these sports ones about in auto trader? are they rare?

btw jaybee rt if i do, i will make sure am a member!

I'm not sure what years they were out but I don't think there were a lot around, so I was told that at the time. Mine was a 2001 Y reg, absolutely brilliant car though. I seem to remember it had some sort of sports suspension on it too?

Here is mine mate,
Clio19.gif

Clio12.gif

yeah mate, mk1 ph3 has the round lights, ph1 and ph2 has the square (more manly ;)) ones. think the phase 3 came in around '97 for about a year? though i maybe wrong.. mine was a '96 with the squares

Punto/Clio GTT
justinRT said:
yeah mate, mk1 ph3 has the round lights, ph1 and ph2 has the square (more manly ;)) ones. think the phase 3 came in around '97 for about a year? though i maybe wrong.. mine was a '96 with the squares

ph 1/2 91 -96 i think?
ph 3 96-98

A silver Honda
Yeah the 1996-1998 'Phase 3' had rounder (some say gay!) front lights and a third rear light.

I like the look though and they are less common:rasp:

Clio 197 F1
yer cool, i think i prefer the manly lights lol. whats the dark blue colour in the RT's called? like the one in the pic i put up b4 of steves.

Clio 197 F1
get it on some nice coilovers too! will look phat, you gona keep them wheels? i would get some turbines or black willy wheels with polished rim! yumyum!

Looking for a ph-quick...
My old RT! Resprayed BMW Black, Valver Bonnet.

Attachments

• Image(054).jpg
    Image(054).jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 76
  Clio 197 F1
haha, blieve me i would want a valver m8, insurance for a 17 year old just passing his test..... le non existent! lol

justinRT said:

yeh i keep loking for a new car BUT the only half decent cars i can find have the round lights which i dont want coz in my opinion it doesnt look as good! and then i was thinking about a headlamp conversion but even then it gonna look different to the older clios coz they changed the shape of the front :( any ideas? :( some of them are looking nice though.

Fiesta ST
Here you go...

Mk1 Ph2 RT (Champs-Elysees) with Ph1 rear lights and a Ph3 boot to confuse matters. Also added a leather interior from the 5dr Bacarra model Clio. :)

Just needs to get lowered now!!

Front1.gif

Front_Seat3.gif

All_Seats_Chrome1.gif

Car_Side_Clean_WEB.gif

New_Boot_Lights_WEB.gif

New_Boot_Lights2_WEB.gif