ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pinhole - Long Exposure

vers le haut doigt milieu
Its called star trails and can be done in a few hours rather then 6 months, personally I have seen much, much better. Sorry.

sandstone-star-streaks-480076-sw.jpg

salmon-river-stars-397315-sw.jpg

http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photos/patterns-star-trails.html

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Its called star trails and can be done in a few hours rather then 6 months, personally I have seen much, much better. Sorry.

His is tracking the sun not the stars though, be lucky to get the sun to travel that many time across the sky in 6 hours;)

That is some impressive star work though.

Completely different thing. As Pete has said, the variations in the image are the sun. Those images were picked up by loads of magazines and media outlets and have got some pretty good worldwide exposure (pun not intended), I think it's mighty impressive considering he used a coke can, and the fact that so many actually managed to stay in one place for 6 months (iirc a few went missing).

Graveyard one is my favourite anyhow, fantastic stuff.