ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pistonheads Sunday Service Meet

172, Tiguan
Was a bloody good meet, 100 odd cars expected but rumours of 500 turning up which i entirely believable. Got a bit manic in the carpark, but a good few hours looking at the exotica.

DSC00543.jpg

DSC00544.jpg

(got crashed on the way home :()

DSC00545.jpg

DSC00546.jpg

DSC00547.jpg

DSC00548.jpg

DSC00549.jpg

DSC00551.jpg

DSC00552.jpg

DSC00553.jpg

DSC00554.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00556.jpg

DSC00557.jpg

DSC00558.jpg

DSC00559.jpg

E90
I swear your picture taking skills get worse by the day Richardson, you have picture alzeimers.

Pmsl at the 888's, minus 7, winter semi slick tyres, they weren't at the front of the queue on brains day. And the classless oik that put german plates on that matt black porker, new money s.hite.

172, Tiguan
I swear your picture taking skills get worse by the day Richardson, you have picture alzeimers.

Pmsl at the 888's, minus 7, winter semi slick tyres, they weren't at the front of the queue on brains day. And the classless oik that put german plates on that matt black porker, new money s.hite.

I can't be bothered carrying a camera these days. Phone will have to do. I haven't got the interest to buy a DSLR or whatever they are.

Don't talk to me about track tyres and minus temperatures, it was bloomin slippery just coming out the driveway.

^
lol !

A lot of very nice machinery there :cool:

That focus is for sale on PH at the min, powaarr engineering ex demo car.

172, Tiguan
Great meet.

Did you actually go Jon?

The picture of your Datsun is devoid of enthusiasts.

I did indeed Mark, with Rich in the Elise.

The Datsun was from the evening before, I forgot to take any pictures of it when i was there, though some other people did if you look hard enough on the Pistonheads forums.