ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pistonheads Sunday Service Rolls Royce Factory 24th July

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
This should be good. Added myself to the calendar but it is the same day Fletch and I will be driving up to Donington.

1. original boy racer
2. atouba
5.[/QUOTE]

Yes mate, I will be taking the Elf but would be up for meeting beforehand. Can't keep up with you though if we have the usual hoon to Goodwood :eek: What time were you thinking of going Chris?

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
It's alright Pete we'll just do the roundabouts a few times while you catch up ;)

Are you going to Trax you didn't reply to my text?

Cheers Tim. Been deliberating about Trax as unsure if I would go as so near to Combe. Have now bought a ticket so does that mean I can have a passenger ride around Silverstone? After all need to see how it's done.

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
I'll meet you 9.20 at Tesco near Chichester unless one of you texts me otherwise. Surprisingly I'm out on the beers tonight :drunk: