ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please Post Pics Of Boot Installs

Bye Bye 182....
Please can you post pics of your boot installs and how they were created. (Ie sub boxe dimentions etc) as Im going to be doing one shortly and would like to get some ideas. Many Thanks

Adam

here is mine so far havnt yet finished it

subs2hn.jpg

Renault Clio mk2 RSi 16v
im thinking about making a fibreglass boot install , but how would i go about it with the spare wheel in the boot ? any ideas ? (without taking the wheel out obversely )

Renault 5 GT Turbo
Too many to choose from but heres a couple..

Ffi

Attachments

• IMG_0082 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0082 (Medium).JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0083 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0083 (Medium).JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0085 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0085 (Medium).JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0091 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0091 (Medium).JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0093 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0093 (Medium).JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 64
  Renault 5 GT Turbo
And another..

Ffi

Attachments

• IMG_0091 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0091 (Medium).JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0089 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0089 (Medium).JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Ben BMW Rieger M3 Boot Build 2 (Small).JPG
    Ben BMW Rieger M3 Boot Build 2 (Small).JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 114
  • Ben BMW Rieger M3 Boot Build (Small).JPG
    Ben BMW Rieger M3 Boot Build (Small).JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 104
  GOLF GT TDI
KYL13 said:
^^^ im liking that ^^^

thanks mate i am changing my amps soon to genesis amps so i am selling these amps post in the for sale forum if anyone is interested

Clio mk1 1.2
kool would post pics of mine but im in the process of fibreglasssing doorcards then starting on boot, lack of money where i am an apprentice and am puttin money by each month for 1.4 clio mk1

172 coming soon
rude_boi_rob said:
thats why i put SO FAR not finished yet

Unless your gona remove that big blue box, build something subtle/tasteful that actually suits the boot, and get decent subs, its never gona look "finished"

Milano Premier CTR
slow_assed_clio said:
Unless your gona remove that big blue box, build something subtle/tasteful that actually suits the boot, and get decent subs, its never gona look "finished"

Them subs are very highly recomended, and he may be going for good quality sound and not just looks so boxs are normally better.