ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pod vids

Suzuki SV650

Got lots of vids from Saturday at Santa Pod.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/steviepennack/rtoc_national_day/me_vs_jay_gtt.wmvJay GTT in his bros silver 172 vs me in my mark 2 172 - 4mb
15.312 @ 88.79 ------------------- 15.318 @ 89.42

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/steviepennack/rtoc_national_day/martinVscoob.wmvMartins Fast Yellow narna vs green scooby - 2.7mb

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/steviepennack/rtoc_national_day/zorbaLCRvsLawrenceCUP.wmvLawrences fast Cup vs Zorbas 1.8T - 2.79mb

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/steviepennack/rtoc_national_day/R5%20%5bF126%5d%20vs%20me.wmvBlack R5 F126 vs Me - 2.88mb
14.48 @ 96.98 ---- 15.147 @ 90.00

Will post more later on.

Havent enough space to upload them. Anyone help with pointing me in the direction of some private webspace? (Looking to buy some webspace but dont know where to start and what prices are good/bad.

EVO VII

Quote: Originally posted by StevieP on 17 July 2005

Got lots of vids from Saturday at Santa Pod.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/steviepennack/rtoc_national_day/me_vs_jay_gtt.wmvJay GTT in his bro s silver 172 vs me in my mark 2 172 - 4mb
15.312 @ 88.79 ------------------- 15.318 @ 89.42

Will post more later on.

Havent enough space to upload them. Anyone help with pointing me in the direction of some private webspace? (Looking to buy some webspace but dont know where to start and what prices are good/bad

[Edited by StevieP on 17 July 2005 at 8:33pm]

[Edited by StevieP on 17 July 2005 at 8:33pm]
Top stuff :D good video . nice meeting you :)

i think i have a video from the track side, if i have ill upload it in about 30mins

Suzuki SV650

Nice to meet you mate, amongst others. That was the best video I got, managed to point the camera just right. All the others of in my car the other cars are out of shot.

Ive got loads of footage thou from the stand, loads of Willys, R5s, just about anyone who ran from Cliosport.net or WilliamsClio.co.uk I will have on vid. So keep yer eyes peeled...

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

woohoo vids, good to meet you stevie, and was good fun going up the strip against you, maybe see you at the next one???

ITR UKDC2

Great to meet you steveP......................and nice vids

oh man i got wooped by lawrence :eek:

major wheel spin off the lights...............mind you it was the second try ever.

was a good day......................just wait till i get some fresh rubber and REVO

MUhahaha:devilish:

[Edited by Zorba_the_greek on 17 July 2005 at 11:58pm]

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

hey zorba how did you fair up against the other revod lcr? it wasnt much of a whooping but you do have a heavier car,

Suzuki SV650

Yeah like I said Ive got loads mate, I filled a 90 minute miniDV tape full of footage from the day. Watch this space.

Polo GTi

Good to me you on Sat Stevie, the 2 Willys racing are Northy and his brother Andy.

You didnt get and vids of me against the cup and the scooby did you?

Think I got you on vid somewhere Ill be uploading my vids tonight I should think

Quote: Originally posted by Dan_mk1 on 18 July 2005

Great vids fella! Marting VS Clean is a goodun.

Whose is the valver that run a 16.6!? :eek:
Mine :( :oops:

In my defence, I had a full interior, half a tank of petrol and Ive got a huge slab of mdf holding my not-particularly-light sub box down... :sick:

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

class videos steve and nice to meet you.

who was in the monico blue 172 that myself in a williams raced ?

Suzuki SV650

Quote: Originally posted by Martin. on 18 July 2005

Nice one Steve, good vids..those flag poles are ghey though...LOL
Aye, the flag poles are f**king pap arent they!

ITR UKDC2

Quote: Originally posted by lawrence on 18 July 2005

hey zorba how did you fair up against the other revod lcr? it wasnt much of a whooping but you do have a heavier car,

i was with him till about 50 then he just started pulling away like a B*tch

:(

Suzuki SV650
  Golf GTI Ed30

Quote: Originally posted by Zorba_the_greek on 18 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by lawrence on 18 July 2005

i was with him till about 50 then he just started pulling away like a B*tch

:(
What did he run in the Revod one mate. Ran mine last week in the blazing heat and managed a 14.201 @ 98mph. So come Sep/Oct time (cooler weather) I dont see 13s being out the question really...

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220

Thanks for the vid! Just downloaded it on dial up (all 9.5mb of it!) and was well worth it. I nearly beat the black R5 but got killed by the red one hehe.