ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Porsche Mission E

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
http://www.porsche.com/microsite/mission-e/international.aspx

Only a concept, but worthy of discussion - makes even the most modern of petrol powered hyper cars look pre-historic.

• Acceleration 0-100 km/h < 3.5 sec
    Acceleration 0-200 km/h < 12 sec
  • Top speed > 250 km/h
  • Power > 440 kW (> 600 hp)
  • Range > 500 km
  • System voltage 800 V
  • Charging time 80% in < 15 min
_mg_3685.jpg

c39a5b81-d5fc-4462-b7e3-6d402c864096_teaser_720x406x1_5.jpg

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Has there been any work done between manufacturers on a standardised charging solution?
I see Porsche are going for driving plates and I guess I couldn't charge my Nissan Leaf at a Tesla point without some sort of adapter?

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Stunning.
Gally, is that you?

It's some of the little things that make it special, the way the doors open is class, and controlling things such as climate control with gestures.

The dials move to stay in your line of vision and adjust with your eye line. I imagine you'll be able to organise the dials the way you want as well.

Also, because no gearbox, loads of cabin space, I like the way you almost get your own compartment rather than a seat, it's like flying business class.

clio 182 trophy
Looks great, bet the soundtrack is lacking though...
NA cars are going to be worth a fortune in years to come. This is the future for sure.
It will be strange when the time comes that there are people who wouldn't have experienced NA ICE and gone straight to full electric. Then (if allowed), the real car enthusiast (not just the fake ones who want the current fastest thing) will come blasting by, making a hell of a racket. Imagine the silent cars wooshing through a tunnel then all of a sudden the crazy old man with his screaming V10 or 12, or his growling V8 or howling 6 cylinder. We will be those crazy old men. Will be a strange time for sure!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Is this going to be another ground breaking fantastic pile of w**k.?
Cracking idea until we find we have to rent the batteries for it and pay half the value of the car again which they forget to tell you.