ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pressure washer choice

rsdan

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph2 182
Save your vouchers for something else and buy a Nilfisk mate.

This one is currently £66
Nilfisk C120 6-6 PCA X-Tra Pressure Washer and Patio Cleaner Set https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00AYBSQ4C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_
Save your vouchers for something else and buy a Nilfisk mate.

This one is currently £66
[URL='http://Nilfisk C120 6-6 PCA X-Tra Pressure Washer and Patio Cleaner Set https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00AYBSQ4C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_Zsvyyb87B7JW2']Nilfisk C120 6-6 PCA X-Tra Pressure Washer and Patio Cleaner Set https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00AYBSQ4C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_Zsvyyb87B7JW2

api_Zsvyyb87B7JW2[/URL]

Can't get the link to work mate

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
IMG_0677.PNG
Go onto amazon and type the above

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
I've had the Nilfisk C120 for about a month. It's very good especially for the money, would definitely recommend.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Whichever you choose, get yourself a proper snow foam Lance rather than the crappy ones that come with the pressure washers.

rsdan

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph2 182
Thanks for all your helpful replies chaps, glad I decided to ask here first now as it looks like I shall be purchasing one of the nilfisk ones.

Whichever you choose, get yourself a proper snow foam Lance rather than the crappy ones that come with the pressure washers.

Yeah I've been looking into this as I read on here it is best to buy a proper lance . Do you know where the best place to order one of these from is?
Cheers

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I've had an Autobrite one for years, totally abused and never serviced (never taken apart and cleaned) and it's still going strong.

Arctic 182
Can I ask why people are recommending the Nilfisk over the Karcher? I've got a K2 & it's been fine (touch wood).

My old Nilfisk packed up on it after 4/6months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
I've got a Karcher K2, does the job.

I've heard people buy Nilfisk because they use a metal pump as opposed to the plastic pumps in Karchers that can crack, or something like that?

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Yeh that's why I got my Nilfisk because of the metal pump rather than plastic. Was a few years ago now so may have changed?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
We have a £350 Karcher at work and I have a £200 Nilfisk at home.

The Nilfisk is infinitely better in every respect. More powerful, better on board storage for the hose and electrical cable, build quality feels loads better.

My last Nilfisk (a £99 one) lasted 5 years and was used A LOT. It still worked at the end but it just didn't cut out when it should have when releasing the lance trigger. I'm pretty sure there was an easy fix for that too, but I just fancied a new one.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I bought this last week as my old jet wash, I think it was a Homebase"special" packed up.
Nearly 50% off and I imagine a lot better than the £150 Karcher we had on the boat.

Screenshot_20170303-093913.png

330i. E30 Touring.
@Aaron.. I've been battering the same one for the last two years. Great bit of kit for the money.

Also have a K2 to try out at some point, that came free with my home insurance. Will see if that's any good in comparison

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Another negative for Nilfisk. Did loads of research before buying my pressure washer. Packed in after 6 months and not much use. Going back under warranty, but nearest place is over half hour away and only open mon to fri 9am to 5am. Pretty annoyed really.
Started cutting in and out. Now just continually cuts in and does nothing.
Customer service useless