ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pressure washers

clio 172 sport
hi ppl goin to go out shortly and get a pressure washer for cleaning the car. just want something cheap and cheerful any1 got any ideas are know where there are any special offers at the mo.
any help would be appreciated.

1998 BMW e46 323i
step dad got given a "really good one" years back. was rubbish. I'm often tempted by them, but sceptical too. not much help i know, but i'd only buy one a mate recommended or i'd had a chance to use prior to purchase

Better than yours. C*nt.
Nah, going out to buy it's bigger brother in a minute though! Had the £100 Halfords one which dad bought and lost the receipt for, and it's lasted 6 months.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
They have some in Aldi at ewood ,on the left as you go through the door . £79 , 3 year warranty ;) not karcher but their own brand . I can't vouch for the quality but having a 3 year warranty i should imagine they are reliable . Just keep your receipt safe . I don't know if karcher attachments fit the aldi ones either .

If i was buying one i'd serioulsy consider this one .

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
any1 else on here recommend any pressure washers for under £100 quid

Karcher .Its an old one , had it for 9 years and used hell of alot so i've had my moneys worth out of it . There are quite a few different makes out there now , like the aldi one i mentioned . 9 years ago there was only really Karcher and Kew .

The ones on ebay are mostly reconditioned ones from what i've seen . I'd rather buy a brand new one , but thats just my personal opinion .

Looking at these . The aldi one is made by Karcher for aldi .

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=40192

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=16577

Last edited:

stp

172 Flame Red Phase 1
Don't buy a power devil or any cheap ones I have been stung a couple of times. Stick to the Karcher jobbies as they actually last more than 1 wash