ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Probably the last pics of my coupe :(

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Well its going up for sale tomorrow after its sailed through the mot at 10 am (hopefully!!)

Popped down to the Forth and took a few pics to use for ads, will do a for sale thread tomorrow with details.

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1035.jpg

IMG_1036.jpg

IMG_1037.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1047.jpg

IMG_1048.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_1051.jpg

And an arty attempt to finish with ;)

IMG_1052.jpg

T Reg clio 1.4
lovely pics shame to see this go im sure saw it at fcs and its a lovely car good luck with the sale :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Bet the ride is tougher than your v6 ;)

TBH its been a great car and much better than I expected it to be, I just needed to get a ph1 172 to get it out my system!!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Genius car, with subtle mods, un noticeable to most. The kind where you think "should of come like that as standard"

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Ben, yeah its a 1.6 16v with 110bhp.

J6, aye its 35mm at the front and a little more at the back.

It sailed through the MOT today, no problems at all and the tester was very impressed with the condition of it :D

The Beast MK4
It was a minter. The suspension is ruined though folks. John actually made it to and from my house on one occasion. ;)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks guys, it'll be missed in a way!

And thanks for the compliments about the photos, really trying to improve them so the compliments are a nice ego boost ;) (All taken with a point and shoot, the coupe may help towards a slr ;))