ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problem with steering

2004 clio
Recently bought an 54 plate Clio .has electric power steering. I have noticed that when I start the car the steering is soft but as soon as I start driving, whether at low speed or high speed, the steering is quite stiff to the point where the steering wheel will stay in one position and not feed back itself. Is this relatively normal or does it need the EPS mount checking?

PH2 172
Recently bought an 54 plate Clio .has electric power steering. I have noticed that when I start the car the steering is soft but as soon as I start driving, whether at low speed or high speed, the steering is quite stiff to the point where the steering wheel will stay in one position and not feed back itself. Is this relatively normal or does it need the EPS mount checking?

Have you had the toe checked?