ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Prodrive Open Day Pics

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
pro002.jpg

pro004.jpg

pro005.jpg

pro006.jpg

pro007.jpg

The only white P1! :D
pro008.jpg

pro009.jpg

pro010.jpg

pro012.jpg

pro013.jpg

pro014.jpg

pro016.jpg

pro020.jpg

pro021.jpg

pro023.jpg

pro024.jpg

pro028.jpg

pro031.jpg

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! would of love to have gone to that :(

5 mins down the road too

Yaris Hybrid
Loadsa P1's and all with the proper bonnet vents!

Anyhow you were supposed to be finding out the answer to my question with regards to MOT's, not poncing around taking photos of Imprezas!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Ahh, I wondered what was going on as i drove past earlier..... doh!

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro
Hopefully I'll be doing my placement year in Prodrive! Would love to!
Cool pics btw!

_phil

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
looks good! Some good photos there, I had a go in a rally prodrive scooby and hated it, sorry. Power only when the turbo kicked in and braked like s**t because they took out the brake servo to save a bit of weight! WTF :eek:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Toypop said:
Loadsa P1's and all with the proper bonnet vents!

Anyhow you were supposed to be finding out the answer to my question with regards to MOT's, not poncing around taking photos of Imprezas!

lol, I got bored of that ;)

They werent my pics sadly, I missed it. Would have shown them all up anyway in my P1 as its by far the cleanest ;) :rasp: Going to the next one though! P2 is indeed stunning.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
P2 is stunning on the outside, on the inside its a totally different thing, you can tell it has been fabricated. Very dodgy build.