ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*PS Request* Experts Apply Within.....

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

just toying with this look but it would be greatly appreciated if some one could photoshop the following onto my 172.

Black headlight clusters (non-angel eye) like the ones K-Tec sell.

Carbon fibre bonnet.

the best and most professional job wins a **beer**

Use whatever picture is easiest.

many, many thanks in advance.

--chris

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/poolsidefashionfauxpas/W52%20AOO/251f0391.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/poolsidefashionfauxpas/W52%20AOO/061df3ae.jpg

CLIO

goin off the subject chris,you have a good hols buddy???get the bonnet dude looks nice,i have been contenplating about the bonnet for mine for a while now..;)

cheers james

None

Quote: Originally posted by RacerStu on 21 August 2005^^^^ Havnt you just edited the photoshop I did!?!?!

just changed the lights on it :oops:
Tbh youve done everying else perfectly in my opinion and not much else needed to be changed.
[Edited by Maxx on 8/21/2005 1:46:15 PM]

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by JPW172 on 21 August 2005

goin off the subject chris,you have a good hols buddy???get the bonnet dude looks nice,i have been contenplating about the bonnet for mine for a while now..;)

cheers james

alright dude!

yeah, holiday was top notch thanks. dreading my credit card bill now though. lol.

carbon bonnet has definately been added to my list of mods. not sure on the lights yet, but they are really, really growing on me.

thanks for all your trouble people!

--chris

Lots of Alfas

Tom do you know how to take the reflectors out the lights? Also can anyone confirm they are in for legal reasons as the optic light thats dark is relfective anyway.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by davebem on 21 August 2005

Tom do you know how to take the reflectors out the lights? Also can anyone confirm they are in for legal reasons as the optic light thats dark is relfective anyway.
Not a clue.

And its not a legal req

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

yer chris, save ya money mate, ill do em with ya for nowt, n we can sort out a ben_p stealh boot..........................?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by ben_p on 22 August 2005

yer chris, save ya money mate, ill do em with ya for nowt, n we can sort out a ben_p stealh boot..........................?

sorted then.

carbon bonnet next then.

cheers ben.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by clio16v1996 on 25 August 2005

I like the bonnet chris will it be debadged?

Your parcels on its way

Cheers Rich.

ill get the cash off to you.

--chris