ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Question on clear side repeaters.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Just ordered some clear lens repeaters from Renault. Do these just replace the original orange repeaters or do i need different bulbs aswell:S

Cheers Fletch:D

Monaco Blue Mk2
Depends how legal/illegal you want to be. I just replaced mine, the original bulb is white though so an orange one 'should' be put in. Mine came with orange bulbs so come MOT time I'll pop them in. You can get silvervision type side repeater bulbs from some places so they still appear clear but flash oranage.

Monaco Blue Mk2
I'm sure you'll be able to get them from any decent car spares/motor factors place including halfords, motor world etc. One place near me does 'crystal' ones, basically silvervision esque.

No more clio's for me!
The renault ones i got hold of came with orange bulbs and you can't even seem them behind the indicator lens as there pretty much opaque. :)

Yeah!

Why bother buying new ones when you can make your own... not like they are on show.

Still got the pen somewhere too lol

Fletch123 said:
Good stuff mate.

Looks like i'll be buying a permannent marker at the weekend then;)
i'd steal one from work - that way it's a free mod (don't get many of those) :clown: