ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick clean then off to the loch for some photos.

Got bored Sunday night, Noticed it was a nice night. Washed the Clio and decided to go for a quick drive to Rescobie Loch.(Just outside Letham Angus) just two minutes up the road from my house and never realized how nice it was up there. Great place to get some quick snaps of the car.

Photo-0002_e1_e1_zpsd08f019e.jpg

Photo-0003_e1_e1_zpsccbe8b4b.jpg

Photo-0002_e2_e1_zpsee1ddfa7.jpg

Photo-0005_e1_e1_zpsbd8840ff.jpg

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Not a fan of the camera or the wheels etc, but the loch looks very tempting on a hot day like today!

Last edited:
Thanks, although TBH it was only changing a K to an H where autocorrect chose the wrong word or I made a typo, so I dont really think it needs congratulations, it was very straightforward.

I feel it's important to acknowledge peoples achievements in overcoming obstacles (such as autocorrect) no matter how small.

Not a 320d
What is that on your windscreen?

What the f**k did you use to take those photos? Literally the worst I have ever seen on this forum.