ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick question...N95 or N96?

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
n95

although the n96 hasupdated features the software is f**king shocking. at least my n95 actually works

BMW M135i
N96 worked perfectly well for me with latest firmware on, although they are both very similar with the 96 just having updated features like you say.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Both are pants N95 slightly better my dads N96 is fucked and they cant seem to fix it.

BMW M135i
Is the sat-nav worth having on either of these?
As it stands no, the N95 gps takes aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages to get a lock an if your remotely under cover forget it. The N96 is much much better on than front works pretty well but the nokia maps nav is pretty useless tbh, v3 which is coming is supposed to be much better.

T

thecremeegg

I have an N95, works perfectly plus GPs is good if you get garmin for it

You can get them for less than that, not sure about new. I've got an n96 and its been spot on, bigger screen, more memory, sat nav works ok.

If you're getting an n95 get the 8gb version.

^^^As he said. 8gb is black btw, awesome phone, sold mine second hand around 8 months ago for 150 so that sounds expensive!

Peddled device
Good spot,guy's :) As you can tell l'm no good at phones.I've had a works 6230i for the last few years and just want to keep up with the Jones' now!

New one seems expensive, the others aren't bad. Personally I'd still get the n96, or an n97 price dependant but its your choice.