ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quick question

clio 172 phs1 turbo
hey guys iv got a 172 phs2, what is the pipe that fits to the induction pipe and goes around the back of the engine? i had a quick look but couldnt really see where it goes. is it a vac pipe or some sort of one way valve?

Focus RS + S3
I think its just the rocker cover breather, someone with more knowledge will prob be along shortly lol

clio 172 phs1 turbo
its just iv got a friend whos a dyno/mapping guru and he dyno'd it recently and it had a healthy resault with 171.2 bhp and 149.3lbft with only ramair induction and powerflow catback (as far as im aware thats the only mods engine wise), and 72400 miles on the clock which we was quite happy with, but said the fuelling was high. so i got it home put my diagnostic computer on it and the upstream lambda wasnt switching properly (the reading was spiking and not switching smoothly like it should). iv changed the upstream and down stream lambda, cleaned out the throttle body, changed the spark plugs, and cleaned the map sensor, but still have the random spiking on the lambda reading! has any one had this fault? or has any 1 got an idea what i can check? theres no fault codes, it starts and drives fine with out faults, its idles slightly lumpy but thought that was just because of the cat back. its just over fuelling and ripping through my fuel even on a eco drive (eg £20 gets me 90ish miles before light comes on)

any help would be a big help and would be much much appreciated:D