ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

* quirky cars you always wanted *

ok here mine, dunno why as im really not keen on the standard shape but for some reason ive always really wanted one of these...

strange choice i know....

BEETLE RSI V6

http://www.irancar.com/images/Gallery-larg-1024-768/volkswagen/volkswagen_new_beetle_rsi_2000_01_m.jpg

http://www.irancar.com/images/Gallery-larg-1024-768/volkswagen/volkswagen_new_beetle_rsi_2000_02_m.jpg

basically this squares up against a V6 clio for looks and quirky pointlessness. it rock in my mind.

Power bhp (kW) at RPM:
225(165) / 6200

Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM:

233(317) / 3200

0-60 = 6.4

138 mph

go on then post up your most desireble quirky cars...

for the 50k price tag that they were new, theres a lot bteer out there you could have for the money, personally i think that new beetles look sh*t & that one isnt that fast.
Id rather have a clio v6.

yea, its a bit like the V6 or MG xpower most see no point but its one of those cars i just really wanna bounce around in.

2005 Impreza WRX STI

lol i think its ok but theres soooooooooooo many better cars out there! youre right, wierd choice!;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

haha! i know....

550 lb ft of torque though....

0-60 in 5 secs

Imagine getting shat on by a 2 ton bus at the lights. Thats the appeal.:devilish:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

^^^yep.

same tuning scope as a skyline too, so upwards of 900 brake is possible. There are some silly power ones in Japan:devilish:

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

There was one of those V6 Beetles going around Lincoln a few weeks ago. They sound pretty nice. It doesnt have the immediate visual effect of a Clio V6 but they still look good.