ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quote for kei racing RSS

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
hi, just had a quote from motech near where i live and they said they could do a set of hi gloss black kei racing RSS for £705? is this a good deal?anyone know>?

Last edited:
  Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
they come in 17x7,18x7.5 and 19x7. im getting 17" cos its lowered 60mm and 17 is big enough for an ickle clio

Mk1 16v
Very nice wheels!

Try looking for some with more spokes though maybe, Seen those on cars an they look a bit sh*t with the standard brakes.

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
riche said:
Very nice wheels!

Try looking for some with more spokes though maybe, Seen those on cars an they look a bit sh*t with the standard brakes.

what wheels you got on yours? send me some pics pls?

Mazda MX5 1.8
unless u have big brakes pleeeeease dont get those wheels and paint ur calipers red!!

the wheels are nice but will really show how small ur brakes are if they are red!

so imo get the wheels and leave ur brakes black......

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
your prob right but might think about doing them black as the standard calipers come in a grey/charcoal colour

80MPG BEEZA
i have some new bk 5 spokes that are in a black/chrome and have a simlilar type of spoke shape to make them look more fat and i've painted my calipers and edge of my discs black put on some tyre gloss and they look mint i'm gonna go for a 310mm disc conversion soon though but they look sweet on my black car make sure you go for black/chrome and not the grey/chrome unless it'll look a mess

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
yeh these wheels are ho gloss black with a polished or chrome lip,cant remember,should look sweet!