ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R26

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i hate it when people chav up their cars just because its got a turbo. I take my mates out in mine and they ask if its a turbo, when I say yes, the first thing they ask is have you fitted a dump valve? No because I'm not a f**king chav.

I'm remapping mine, fitting an ITG panel filter and leaving it at that, there is no need to make the car sound stupid. It would do my nut in driving around town with that going off with every gear change.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'm sure Paul @ RS-Tuning has said there is no real benefit to having them on the Megane and they have also been known to cause problems with them leaking etc. Its just silly boys wanting fancy noises from their cars IMHO.

What an awful video !

i hate it when people chav up their cars just because its got a turbo. I take my mates out in mine and they ask if its a turbo, when I say yes, the first thing they ask is have you fitted a dump valve? No because I'm not a f**king chav.

I thought exactly the same when I had my coupe 20vt, I thought about it for a min & then thought to myself, don't be a d*ck. It had one as standard (re circulating one, so it didn't make a noise) So I didn't see the need to fit an atmospheric one.