ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R500 v's ducati

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
good video.

i did see a nobber on a bike (overtake me) and sit on a M5's arse.

The beemer bloke must have got fed up with the biker Accelerating up his arse then slowing all the time so when we got to a duel carriage way the M5 booted it to what must have been 140 at least with the bike dropping off (not massive amount granted) ) by bet it pissed the biker off

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
As soon as the sun comes out all the nobs come out of the woodwork.

Not labeling bikers as a whole but there are some f**king loons around

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
Anybody on a superbike replica is a loon. BWM drivers all seem ok, as do ones on commuter type bikes (don’t go down the centre of traffic jams etc at the traffic lights)

MCS R56
Quality video. Not feeling the bike dissing. Some are loons, the same as any bunch of car drivers with a performance vehicle. Filtering is legal and fun, especially watching all the cars stuck in traffic!

Monaco Ph2 172
Yeh filtering just pisses drivers off because they cant do it

haha! :)

I thought bikers were allowed to filter in stationery or queueing traffic? I always more over to give them a bit more room to get by - usually get a wave on the way past. :)

Yeh filtering just pisses drivers off because they cant do it

haha! :)

I thought bikers were allowed to filter in stationery or queueing traffic? I always more over to give them a bit more room to get by - usually get a wave on the way past. :)

It is encouraged when doing your training. If you are in the situation on your test and don't filter/make progress where you can then you will be marked down for it and possibly fail.

I would just like to say although I ride a loon's bike I am not a loon. In fact many bike riders would probably call me a pussy! But hey it's not all about the image, it's about what doing what you want.

german
Good vid!

As soon as the sun comes out all the nobs come out of the woodwork.

couldn't agree more!

Exactly. I hate it when you're in a convoy of cars going a bit slow, say 50mph, and a bike overtakes you into the sensible space you were leaving between you and the car in front and sits there 2 metres off your bumper until he takes the next car when there's another break in traffic. Most ride like prize c*cks TBQFH

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Exactly. I hate it when you're in a convoy of cars going a bit slow, say 50mph, and a bike overtakes you into the sensible space you were leaving between you and the car in front and sits there 2 metres off your bumper until he takes the next car when there's another break in traffic. Most ride like prize c*cks TBQFH

yeh i had this last weekend, no need to be a helmet