ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RAC Car Polisher

Monaco Blue Mk2
Not rotary, just a hand car polisher. Nothing special, I've a similar one, it just makes polishing easier IMO, pretty similar if not slightly better result than if done by hand so just saves effort etc.

R35 GTR
If you want to get serious then a PC polisher is highly recommended, there are a few experts on here.

R35 GTR
autotopia or autopia i think was the site mentioned by one of the guys.

There is a guide on here on how to import one, cheapish too.

Expect to pay around £200 to start with for a whole kit.:S I'm gonna get one when i can afford it.

106 GTi
The PC is the way to go if you want to do any for of paint correction. Those Cosmo polishers are only really good for applying a wax.

As said the Autopia store sells the whole kit.

muz

big fat japanese bus
I/ve got a RAC one Its great for being lazy however is not so good at doing curves.

TBH I got better results by hand applying then buffing off with the RAC one

Clio v6
muzz said:
I/ve got a RAC one Its great for being lazy however is not so good at doing curves.

TBH I got better results by hand applying then buffing off with the RAC one

I tried one of these once. I was more exhausted afterwards than polishing by hand.