ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RAC RALLY PICS 56K!!!!!!!!!

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
a few pics from last weekend
DSC_0003-2.gif

DSC_0008.gif

DSC_0011.gif

DSC_0013.gif

DSC_0015.gif

DSC_0019.gif

DSC_0021.gif

DSC_0037.gif

DSC_0045.gif

DSC_0048.gif

DSC_0063-2.gif

DSC_0073.gif

DSC_0090.gif

DSC_0097.gif

DSC_0107-1.gif

DSC_0111.gif

Rally bus
lol I recognised the grass banks of Greystoke and the hairpin in Ae, wasn't sure about Langdale although it looked like one of the Yorkshire stages by the surface.

My lot were up on't moor in Langdale then I did a 90 near the finish of Greystoke before driving through Ae to a hairpin near the start.

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
it was a good rally this year and the weather held out until the last day
sombody (in a mk1)will also remember the grass banks of Greystoke as he rolled it onto its roof.

we did langdale, greystoke , ae, twiglees, and Falstone and the best bit, we was not charged entry once to a stage :)

Rally bus
sombody (in a mk1)will also remember the grass banks of Greystoke as he rolled it onto its roof.

we did langdale, greystoke , ae, twiglees, and Falstone and the best bit, we was not charged entry once to a stage :)

Aye, car 34, came past me looking a bit battered. Phil Collins put the Ascona on it's side on the junction before me.

We did Temple Newsam, Langdale, Greystoke, Ae, Newcastleton, Bewshaugh, Broomylinn, didn't get charged either... had a media pass but went to non-speccie places anyway - I don't like tape!

alien green rs133
DSC_0008.gif

this was the slowest rally car i have ever seen!!!!

and i been to the m-sport factory for private tour, and i assure you theres atleast a 100k in wilsons car, i would guess near 150k tbh