ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Random pics of the extended family's cars (caution: yellow content)

Plus a blatant bit of willy waving about getting myself a proper camera :rasp: (Canon EOS 350D D-SLR if anyone's interested, got it cheap at opening of new Jessops store in Edinburgh at start of the month). These are the first pics I've taken with it, but there'll be many more to follow I'm sure... :cool:

Was bored at the in-laws house last weekend so started snapping pics of their various cars.

Red CTR - mine
Yellow Boxster S (with 18" alloys) - father-in-law's toy
Yellow Fabia vRS (with replica Audi RS4 wheels) - mother-in-law's daily driver to replace her 172
Grey Ibiza TDI Sport - father-in-law's daily driver
Black Corsa - Sister-in-law's chariot

Someone's got a yellow fettish! :eek:

2007-04-08pic1.gif

2007-04-08pic2.gif

2007-04-08pic3.gif

2007-04-08pic4.gif

2007-04-08pic5.gif

2007-04-08pic6.gif

2007-04-08pic7.gif

Any comments welcomed. I'm still to have a good sit down to figure out what this camera can do but hoping to get some practice in before the CS photo session in Edinburgh in a couple of weeks.

Ally

Clio SI
its a good camera mate but takes a while to figure out got a Nikon D50 mysen but mate has that camera can get some amazing shots with it as well

also nice cars

Cheers, I'd been considering a decent camera for a while now but couldn't justify the outlay. Had it down to the D50 or the Canon 350D, but then Jessops had 30 350D cameras per day for their opening weekend at £250! Couldn't say no to that - queued up outside the shop at 7am to ensure I got one LOL.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Some nice motors there but I can't help but feel that none of the wheels other than those on the CTR suit the car in question.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i think the 2 yellow cars would look better in a different colour. ie black?

Aye the wheels, I know what you all mean...

I'm not so keen on the RS4-style wheels on the Fabia, but I'm not so keen on the colour overall TBH. The wheels on the Boxster are identical design to the standard wheels the S came with, but are 1" bigger IIRC. And I haven't a clue about the Corsa's wheels but IMO I thought they were quite a nice match!

Ad

MK2 FRS
not a fan of the colour of the proker. Love milano in the civic, the best colour for sure!!

Nice pics, that is shockly cheap for a 350D. I paid significantly more for mine from jessops not that long ago. Its a great camera and ive already taken some good shots with mine, although still dont understand all the settings. lol.