ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"Rat rod" Bentley

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Part of me says that looks w**k, then I think nah it looks cool. Not sure I'd buy it though lol

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It looks cool, but it also looks forced, I prefer a more natural rat look rather than the I took an angle grinder to my car look, i'd still drive it though.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
I hate rat look too it's just the fact it's a Bentley, and the up yours to snobs angle.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
For me rat rods are cool when you have contrast of the mechanicals being 100% perfect. Otherwise it's such another car with s**t paintwork.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg I've seen this actual car, it was at the Cornwall Cannonball. Owner gave not a single flying f**k. It sounds bloody epic.

I can confirm a quick stab of the throttle is enough to make a field full of people look around.

Last edited:

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  E55 AMG
The Matt black roller that's going about is much nicer. This just looks poorly executed tbh

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Several
What a pile of turd. Rat look is cool on old hot rods that have been neglected visually. Rat look that has been added to a more modern car in the name of "scene" is truly ridiculous. I have never really understood why someone would want to drive around in a car that looks s**t on purpose.

I can confirm a quick stab of the throttle is enough to make a field full of people look around and think "What a bell end."

Amended your post for you.